Friday, February 02, 2007

My Friend Rhonda has a blog. She just posted a blog called "13 things that I love about my husband", in honor of his 40th Birthday. Sweet huh? I thought I would write a list of m own, about my husband Shaun. So here it goes (and not in any kind of order)!!
Things that I love about my HUSBAND
1.He is a good listener-Shaun always listens to me and I love to talk to him, so I do it alot! Thanks Babe!!
2. He is sensitive
3.He has got the best smile in the world. I love his dimples and how his eyes crinkle in the corners.
4. He thinks I am funny(maybe silly, sometimes!?!) and when he smiles at me I can see how much he loves me.
5.He has such a heart after God.
6. He is a great daddy.
7. He is soooooooooooooooooo patient.
8.I love hanging out with him. He is my best friend. I love to walk with him and hold his hand, play games, whatever!!! It is great just to be in his company!
9.He encourages me to go after my own dreams and does sweet things to inspire me even more (ie. gets me neat library books on art projects that I can do)
10.He is trustworthy.
WHAT A GIFT SHAUN IS TO ME!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love reading other wives favourites about their husbands. I think it is important to take the time to think about we love about someone. It helps us not to take them for granted.

Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Holly ... I've just read the blogs that you and Rhonda wrote and now I am inspired! How blessed are we?!? I'm going to start my own list about Andrew. Maybe it'll be a Valentines Day post.

Thanks for inspiring!

Love, Vicki