Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sunny Spring Day
What a lovely sunny SPRING day! It is 10 (degrees Celsius). The kid's and I opened up the garage and got out the bikes. Josiah had fun riding through puddles...the back of his jacket is so muddy! Tirzah got a new bike last Fall so she was excited to ride it again. After about 1/2 hour of bike riding, Josiah helped me with some yard work. Tirzah went to the park, which is just across the street from our house, to play with some friends. So...about 2 hours out in the fresh, warm, sunny oudoors. Did it ever feel good! I searched in the garden for my tulips but can't see anything yet. I did see that my iris have started to poke up though. Yeah!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Holly

I just got back from a very wet and muddy walk to feed the ducks. Michael, Maria Jianna and our "Tibetan son Tenzin"...he's a good friend of Michael's...all thought we would try to navigate the mud and puddles to play at the Park....way to wet. We took a long walk, and I became the target of a wet snow ball fight. After threatening some kids with "swirley's" when we got home, getting my shoe stuck in the mudd, and all of us having wet socks and pants...we headed home.
As wet and messy as it was....IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!
Spring is great....and all the ducks were paired up, so we should get to visit babies before too long!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a happy day. I took LIndsay for a big princess stroller ride, and enjoyed the sun.