Friday, April 27, 2007

Thinker Blog...

My friend Jenny tagged me for "A Thinking Blog". I have to admit, I am surprised, as I tend to write about very simple things or post pictures of every day beauty. Things that we may tend to miss if we are too busy or are not looking for it. It is the simple things that often bless me the most...so I guess that is what my blog reflects?!

I am to nominate 5 others.

Creative Little Daisy
One of my favorite "crafty" blogs. Got the idea from her, to have a day dedicated to things I am grateful for.

Isn't He Beautiful!
Tamar loves to talk about her beautiful God. Yes, He is beautiful!

Bit Depth
Shaun...my husband. Always challenging me to think more creatively. Plus the occasional crazy-weird post that makes me either laugh or shake my head and exit his site quickly! lol

In The Pursuit of God
Jon...a friend of Shaun and I. What a passionate man who loves to challenge people's thinking.

Life Style of Worship
Cheryl...she is a worship leader in BC, Canada. Always inspires me and makes me think!

Okay...if you have been tagged, here is what you are
supposed to do.
  • If, and only if, you are tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
  • Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme

  • Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Holly!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Holly!!

I do think your blog makes me think too!!! And what I love about your blog is that it is sooo unique and an awesome reflection of your happy heart. Just this morning I was thinking about you and your great giggle........ remembering Holly Berry's happy giggle......... it made me smile.

I've been reading Shaun's posts too, he is sooooooooooooooo creative!!!

Nana Cheryl said...

great sites!! Being "visual" pictures always make me think. :o)