Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Caelan and Ashlyn Black



Yesterday was my cousins' (Marsalie and husband Johnny) due date...for her TWINS! But...she had them VERY early and the babies celebrated being 3 months just a few days ago. I have been following along on their blog and have been so amazed to see them grow and get stronger, learn to suck and feed, etc. They are such little miracles. Actually, you may even say that they are chubby now!

Congrats again to the Black family for making such cute kids (the twins have an older sister: Shaylah, who also has a blog)! I am praying that the babies will get to come home with you SOON!

5 comments:

Shari said...

Thanks for the update Holly. I had been checking in on occasion to see how they were doing.

They are so cute.

Amy said...

I took a look--they are so adorable...and doing SO GREAT!! I can't believe they are over 7lbs--AMAZING!

Nana Cheryl said...

They are sooo cute. Thanks for sharing. My oldest son was a preemie (4lbs 4oz at 4 wks early), but he did not have the struggles these 2 had to face. Every day you celebrate the little (& big) victories - every day is closer to when they will come home. :o) This will be an extra special Christmas for them.

Marsalie said...

Thanks Holly! We really appreciate your support and prayers.

Jen said...

Maria and I check in these little treasures often...I am so amazed at how wonderfully they are doing....she will love the new videos on their blog.