Monday, January 14, 2008


It's all about ME today!

1. Pets?
Yes, 1 dog. Whittaker is a schnoodle: part schnauzer
and poodle.
He is our white fluffy fur ball of love from
the local SPCA.
We adopted him about 4 years ago.
Whit suffers from seizures and we are praying that
God will heal him! May he have a very long
and
happy life as our dog!


2. Jobs besides being a stay at home Mom:

When I turned 14, I started working Summers at a Christian
camp (Circle Square Ranch). I worked many summers there,
mostly as a councilor. When I was 17, I got hired as Assistant
Program Director.

I have also worked at a Day Care, cashier at Zellers (a store here
in Canada)
and a Service Desk receptionist.

These days, I try and make some money being creative, sewing,
card making, or what ever I can think of!

3. Favorite food:

avocado, cheesecake, seafood. I really love to eat!


4. Favorite drink:
pure juices


5. Favorite TV shows:
I love watching 24!!

6. My middle name is Elizabeth. Named after my Granny
on my mom's side. She was known as "Betty"


7. Siblings? One sister; Patty three years older than me

8. Perfume: I can't wear it as Tirzah (our lovely daughter) has allergies.
But I love lotions that are scented...right now I am using "Rooibos Lotion".
Hmmmm.....


9. A pet peeve:
rude cashiers

10. We have a dark green Mazda 626.

11. Favorite flower: just one? I will try to narrow it down a bit: zinnia, daisy, panseys, tulips, cosmos.

12. I met my husband at a summer camp (Circle Square Ranch), we both worked there.

13. I bite my nails

14. I have a superdooper sense of smell!

15. My husband is allergic to all nuts (and peanuts), except for pistachio nuts.


16. I often cry watching movies. My husband it totally used to this happening but the kids are still trying to understand their mom!! lol

17. My dad was a pilot in the Canadian Air Force.

18. I love the colour blue...all different shades. It must be because I love the Ocean..



19. Favorite restaurants:
I don't think that I have one. For lunch dates, I like "Sweet Escapes". I enjoy cooking. It is more of a treat for me to have extra money to spend on special grocery supplies. Then I can make something really awesome here at home.

20. I went on a 2 month missions trip to Guyana South America, when I was 18. It was an amazing experience and I look forward to the 4 of us (our family) going on a missions trip together in the near future.




4 comments:

Roxanne said...

I'm glad you wrote about you. I've learned some new things about you.

Jen said...

Avocados? I enjoy them, but I have to say, I find them a funny favorite....they are so bland!

One more thing to make you uniquely you Miss Happy Doodler!

Williams Family Blog said...

Both Cliff and I are addicted to 24. We are almost done season two. With all the suspense and action I am surprised that I haven't started biting my nails.

Tamatha said...

24?...I don't know what the hype is about it!lol