Friday, June 06, 2008

Gratitude

I am thankful for....

~intimate worship~i am listening to "never let go" by David Crowder. It's sooooo good!!

~being re-connected with an old friend~don't you just love the Internet?!!!

~dreams and laughter~i woke myself up last night with a "belly laugh" as I was having a funny dream. This wasn't a little giggle. It was big, loud and from deep within my belly. I think it was a gift from God. He is restoring joy. I receive it!!

~thunder~even though a storm kept me awake much of last night I am thankful for the thunder. It reminds me that God is powerful.

5 comments:

Roxanne said...

Sounds like a good dream.









soounds

Patty said...

That's so cool you woke up laughing! John says I laugh in my sleep a lot but I don't know about waking up to a belly laugh - sounds wonderful!

Love you sis!

Amy said...

Cool about the laughing!!!

I LOVE thunder storms LOVE!!LOVE!!LOVE!! them.. I stayed up well past 2 just to enjoy it..

Maureen said...

Laughing aloud while sleeping must have been a great joyful dream.
I too love thunderstorms,however my 90lb dog doesn't, so needless to say I was moved downstairs to the couch and Steve and Reggie cuddled all night and apparently Reggie needed to be under the covers to feel safe.
Hahahaha
Where was my camera when I needed it?

Anonymous said...

Those are great things to be thankful for.

I miss thunder storms... we don't get them here. :(