Thursday, July 17, 2008

56 Questions to answer!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:50
2. Diamonds or pearls? pearls. Shaun bought me pearl earrings when we were dating. Unfortunately, I lost them on our honeymoon. Someday I would love to have a solitaire pearl ring.
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? A Will Smith movie, I forget the movie. It was a comedy and I didn't think it was funny at all. Ugh. Waste of money!!
4.What is you favourite TV show? So you think you can dance!!!!
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? cottage cheese or yogurt, or eggs.
6. What is your middle name? Elizabeth
7. What food do you dislike? peanutbutter
8. What kind of car do you drive? I don't have my license
9. Favorite sandwich? Bacon, lettuce, tomato
10. What characteristic do you despise? dishonesty
11. Favorite item of clothing? dark denim jean short (they go right to my knee). A gift from my parents for my Birthday. (I got to pick them out at Suzy Shier!)
12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Italy. Shaun and I are dreaming about going...
13. Favourite brand of clothing? not sure
14. Where would you retire to? Hmmmm....the Maritimes I think. But really, I want to be a "hands on" Grandmother so I will be close to my children (if they want the help). So....God only knows where Josiah and Tirzah will choose to live?!!
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 35, Shaun got a photo book made for me (blurb.com)
16. Favourite sport to watch? dancing (is that a sport? Or an "art"?)
17. Furthest place you have travelled? Guyana South America or London England
18. Last movie you rented? Over the Hedge
19. A gift you'd love to receive at any time? flowers
20.Are you a morning person or a night person? a morning person
21.What is your shoe size? 10 or 11
22.Pets? Dog, Whittaker the snauzer poddle mix
23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? my nails are growing!!!!
24. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher, a mommy
25. How are you today? feeling blessed and enjoying my coffee
26. What is your favourite flower? I can only choose one?!! Hmmmm...zinnia
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? The second week of Aug. Shaun has a week off!!!
28. Have you ever wanted a different name?If so, what? Yes, I pretented my name was Elizabeth and my friend was Jessica (did you read those "sweet Valley High books?)
29. What are you listening to right now? ahhhh...silence
30. What was the last thing you ate? Coffee (it's only 9:16 and I haven't eaten yet)
31. Do you wish on stars? sometimes
32. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? blue like the ocean
33. How is the weather right now? overcast
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Tirzah (the kids are at their Grandparents house)
35. Favourite soft drink? black cherry
36. Favourite restaurant? Megalo's (in Kingston Ontario)
37. Hair colour? brown
38. Favourite toy as a child? barbies
39. Summer or winter? Summer
40. Hugs or kisses? both
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
42. Coffee or tea? coffee but I do like some teas too
43. Ice cream is meant to be eaten...? slowly and enjoying every bite!

44. Last time you cried? This past Sunday at Church. They were happy tears.
45. What is under your bed? nothing
46. What did you do last night? visited with Cyndi and Sheldon, watched So you think you can dance, went for a late night walk with Shaun.
47. What are you afraid of? facial hair (on myself!)
48. Salty or sweet? both
49. How many keys on your key ring? 5
50. How many years at your current job? 13 (stay at home mommy)
51. Favourite day of the week? the weekend
52. How many towns have you lived in? I would say at last 10 (my dad was a pilot in the Air Force)
53. Do you make friends easily? yes
54 What's a trait that you constantly beat yourself up about? talking too much when I am nervous
55. What's a trait that you love about yourself? seeing beauty all around me
56. What would be your life motto? love life

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for the snap shot of our friend Holly!