Saturday, October 10, 2009



Happy Thanksgiving!!

I am very thankful. Top 5 things that I am thankful for:

  • my 2 new nephews
  • joy has returned to my heart (long story...with a happy ending)
  • healthy childen (Tirzah often has many struggles with her health in the Fall, but this year she has been doing exceptionally well).
  • my marriage (I adore my man)
  • my parents living in the same City (some of you know that my parents were overseas with Missions for 10 LONG years. Thanksgiving was actually the Holiday that I missed them most. We are happy to be able to share the day with them on Thanksgiving Monday. 

6 comments:

Maureen said...

Happy Thanksgiving Holly
Have a safe and blessed weekend.

Jen said...

New Family members, you have a lot to be thankful for this year...Happy Thanksgiving!

Williams Family Blog said...

Happy Thanksgiving Holly!

I love your list! :)

Amy said...

Happy Turkey Day!

Shari said...

I recall you and your family spending at least one Thanksgiving with us as your parents were still on the mission field. Hey, I even remember what you baked... some really great tasting ginger cookies - yum!!

Shaun and Holly said...

Shari,
Yes, I remember that Thanksgiving. It was our very 1st Thanksgiving in this City...Oct 2000! :)