A Very Special Dinner
My Love has a special Birthday. December 25th. This Christmas Babe usually celebrates a bit early. This year we celebrate tomorrow (and the day after).
The kids are going to their Grandparents and I will try my best to make this 40th Birthday a memorable one!
My love and I love fine dinning which means the places that we really enjoy eating at come with extravagant bill. This year, I have come up with a plan to keep costs down but still keep it gourmet. I am thankful that I am a great cook because when you can do it yourself the price tag is significantly less!!
So with out further ado here is the menu:
- baby greens, Julienne red and orange peppers with sprinkled with goats cheese
- fresh Baguette with olive oil and vinaigrette for dipping
- Basmati rice with lemon and fresh cilantro
- Stuffed Chicken Breast with Mushroom Sauce (time consuming to make, but the BEST EVER!!)
- White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Anyone feeling hungry? Drooling?