What a super great year 2009 was (for our family)!! Husband and I have been talking about goals and desires for the new year.
I would like to
- loose weight (considering joining Weight Watchers on-line versions. My cousin did this and not only did she loose weight but she loved the program)
- get a job (i think only part time)
- clean out the garage (and maybe have a sale) or multiple trips to the donation depot
Here is what I do know:
- I love being a mom
- I love nurturing
- I love people
- I love pointing others to information that will give them the tools to equip them
- I love justice
- I love helping people that have need
Now I find myself here today. 36 years old. Our own kid's are teenagers (or almost...2 more months for "T")! I am very thankful to have been able to be "at home" for nearly 15, raising our kids. But now we find ourselves needing a second income. I believe God will guide me to the right job and I am trying to be obedient to follow His leading. So far I have applied to work at: Insurance Companies, Shoppers Drug Mart and also at a Seniors Home. Hopefully, in 2010 I will have some news to share re. a job! I look forward to it and will let you know when there is news to share!! *note* I do not believe for one second that this is all just about "money". God is creative and He can provide in so many ways. I believe that this job search, getting a job is going to be a great blessing in many ways...I just don't know how. Yet. Kinda exciting. A bit nerve racking. Changes coming...
Happy New Year!