Thursday, March 25, 2010

Baaaah....Housework!

I am the kind of person that loves to make messes...planting flowers, baking, crafting, reading the paper and then throwing the pages here and there. I can go to bed at night with dishes all over the counters (dirty dishes) and I don't loose one wink of sleep over it!

It's nice to be so relaxed EXCEPT when the house looks so messy!!! We don't have a huge house, so normally it isn't too hard to keep tidy. I am just getting over a tummy bug and things have gotten out of hand here this week. There are bathrooms to clean, garbage bins to dump, furniture to dust, carpets to vacuum.

I read an article once called: The messie's manual. It was humorous but also had some helpful tips for someone like me (a "messie")! It suggested that you always start to tidy from the door which guests enter and then work your way into the rest of the house.

I better get to it...

Happy Spring Cleaning!

2 comments:

The Hippie Moose said...

aahhhh, I love spring cleaning!

Patty said...

:)