Thursday, September 09, 2010

Weight Watchers

Over the past 17 years I have gained about 33 pounds. That bugged me...so I tried to loose some. I had limited success. Over a 3 month period I was able to loose 7 pounds. Since I seem to have arrived at a stand still I have joined Weight Watchers (on-line version). I hope to loose 16 more pounds. That takes me to a weight that is about 10 pounds heavier than I was when I was 19. Seems fair! :)

So, I have paid for 3 months of this service and I will see where that takes me. Today is weigh in day...I have an excellent scale at work so I shall see if there are any results from 4 days of following WW.

I enjoy tracking my eating on line and the program calculates my points for me. The site has ideas for choosing more filling meals that are better for you. So far, so good!

I am hoping the healthier eating/weight loss will help with problems that I have been having with my feet (heal spurs) and that I will have more energy.






3 comments:

Cyndi said...

You can do it Holly! I believe in you!!

Shaun and Holly said...

Thanks Cyndi! :) I was able to loose 2 more pounds this week!

Amy said...

Guarantee it will work with you if you follow the rules!
Great job on the 2lbs!! Feels so great eh??