Friday, December 10, 2010

How many days...until Christmas?

If you want to know, just ask our daughter as she is counting down the days!
I do know that I only have 6 more shifts at work until my Holiday time begins!

Dear daughter got sick, then husband, then son...I am hoping that I stay clear of this nasty bug that seems to sap all your energy. Husband has been working half days, the past few days and still isn't better. Hopefully, we will all be well to enjoy the Holidays!

Things are work are very quiet with all the Clients busy getting ready for thier own Christmas Celebrations.

At home, the house is decorated and we are pretty much ready to celebrate. One thing that I have really enjoyed it shopping on-line at Old Navy. Free shipping and it comes right to our door! :)

Merry Christmas

No comments: