Busy, busy, busy!
- Planning a Grade 8 Graduation
- Enrolling in Summer camps
- Teens studing for exams, doing term papers and projects...
- Attending to the gardens (a few at home and a large community garden at our Church).
- The occasional motorcycle ride with my Love
- Bicycle rides on the bike paths through out our beautiful City
- Getting a proper diagnosis for a family member (we think it is: Adult Sensory Processing Disorder)
- Waiting for sinus relief (I have been ill for 5 months, although not horribly so)...I have an apt to see a specialist the end of Aug.
- going to have to say good bye to one of my best friends as they move back to the Maritimes. :*( I am sad for me, but happy for them as they move forward in their life journey! :)
- Spring cleaning the house...
What are you up to?