Thursday, March 22, 2007

JOSIAH has some news...
....He lost a tooth tonight, the first molar that he has ever lost. Tirzah thinks he should get $3 and Josiah thinks more like $5. I think that the "tooth fairy" only has a loonie (that is a dollar for all of you reading outside of Canada!) ...so I hope no one is disappointed!!!!
P.S. Josiah has JUST pulled out ANOTHER tooth. Oh no! Do you think that the tooth fairy can write a cheque?!! This reminds me of when Josiah was 7 years old and pulled out 3 teeth out, when he was supposed to be going to sleep. He was up until midnight! Shaun told him that he would be punished if he pulled out any more teeth that night. As soon as Shaun made the threat we burst out laughing. Have you ever heard of a kid getting a spanking for pulling out their wiggly teeth?! Josiah didn't pull anymore out that night, thankfully!
P.S. I am adding this, the day after I posted the above. Well...Josiah pulled out 2 more teeth this morning! The tooth fairy needs to find some more cash and fast!!!!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Isn't it funny what our children won't do for money?? The Tooth Fairy must pay them too much - when I was little there was no way I would pull my teeth out. I would purposely not tell anyone that I had a lose tooth so that it wouldn't get pulled.

Sarah used to pull her teeth, as soon as they felt wiggly. She was pulling them all the time.

Amy said...

I'm a bit confused.... aren't all his adult teeth in??

Shaun and Holly said...

Amy,
Josiah didn't get his 1st tooth until he was 1 year old, so he may be a bit late loosing his baby teeth compaired to other kid's his age?? I am not sure. Tirzah is 10 and still has many, many baby teeth to loose.

Shari said...

Don't try to feed him corn on the cob.....it could get really nasty!

Amy said...

I'm not at that stage yet, so I wasn't sure how it went.. (and can't remember it from school..) I had just heard of people getting braces early (12ish) and figured that all the adult teeth had to be in to make it worthwhile...it's a mystery.