Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Josiah's Cinquain Poem (age 12)

Rain

Quiet droplets

Falling, splashing, dripping

Rain is like sorrow

Water


I thought that he did a good job with this! I would like to try some of my own Cinquam Poems. Here is how:

line 1 -
one word (noun or subject)

line 2 -two words (adjectives) that describe line 1

line 3 -three words (action verbs) that relate to line 1

line 4 -four words (feeling or complete sentence) that relates to line 1

line 5 -one word (synonym of line 1) or a word that sums it up




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josiah did a great job on his poem - I especially liked "Rain is like sorrow". Granny

Anonymous said...

Great poem Josiah!!! Way to go!!!

You try their creative Holly Berry!

Williams Family Blog said...

Mr. Josiah,

Well done...I guess the hidden blogger has many talents (oops-didn't mean to reveal your identity)

Say, you might even inspire me to try a cinquain poem :)

Karen

Jen said...

Michael and I think you did a great job Josiah. Hope your teacher thought so too.

Such a creative Fillmore bunch!