Friday, May 11, 2007

FLOWER CHILD...that's me!











Ya'll know how I feel about flowers. They are a passion of mine and I so enjoy gardening and getting my hands dirty! Well today by husband got me some new ones in honor of Mother's Day. Actually, we picked them out together. The blue flower pictured here is called Cupid's Dart. I have had this before and loved it's continuous blooms through out the summer. It is also an excellent cut flower, fresh or dried. The pinks are called English Daisy's. I haven't had these before so am interested to "experience" (ha!) them. They bloom from May till June. I also got Lavender and Alpine Poppy's.
All of these are perennials. That means in a few years, I can share them with my friends...that live close by!

image found here
image found here

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh Holly, the blue one is very pretty.

Roxanne said...

They are beautiful. Happy Mother's Day Holly.

Amy said...

Yeah....new flowers!!

Praise and Coffee said...

Happy Mother's Day Holly!

Williams Family Blog said...

Beautiful flowers for a beautiful person!

Karen