Thursday, May 10, 2007

TAGGED!

I got tagged this week for a meme by Rhonda. Thanks! Here is how it works. Pay attention...I may "tag" you!!

Okay...Here’s how it works: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to tag others and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Here we go....

1. I got married when I was 19. Now that our kid's are approaching their teen years, 19 sounds WAY too young! BUT...I feel fortunate and oh-so-very blessed to have found my husband when I did. I wouldn't do it differently now, even 14 years later!

2. I don't enjoy talking on the phone. I would rather email but better yet, actually be with the person and spend time with them, talking-face to face!

3. I bite my finger nails. I have tried to break this habit many, many times but have yet to experience any victory! Ever since I had teeth I have been biting away....It can be a stress relief but it mostly just a icky habit. Now you can all pray for me!!! lol

4. I am a dreamer. I dream every night. Sometimes, I can remember 2-3 dreams a night. I have been this way for as long as I remember, but as a child I had very, very, very scary dreams!! I am happy to say that I don't have scary dreams anymore. I know God speaks to me through dreams and that is pretty neat!

5. I am a reformed eye lash curler! When I was a teenager a friends mother told me I had nice long eye lashes. But, she said...they are too straight. Then she showed me her eye lash curler and I was hooked! I "used" for 15 years. Then...after I had had both our children, something came over me and I chucked that "thing" in the trash! It's true, someday I may go back to it...but for now, please accept me...straight eyelashes and all!! lol

6. During thunder storms (when I was a child), I used to climb into bed with my older sister, Patty. She was a good sport. Usually! I lay the opposite way in her bed and tried hard not to stick my feet in her face! She never did kick me out and I am thankful for the love of my big sister!

7. I wear a night guard. Didn't figure out that I clenched my jaw at night until a few years ago. What a difference since then! No more neck and shoulder pain! No more ear aches! If you are a "grinder"...see your Dentist and get a night guard. You won't regret it!

Okay! Now it is your turn. I am tagging : Amy, Joy, Teena and Tammy K.



8 comments:

Amy said...

Is it just 7 things about yourself? ANd I'm still trying to figure out how to make links..??

Rhonda said...

I think 19 is waaaayyy toooo young too!!! Especially since my little girl is turning 18 in September.

I'm not a big phone talker either. I don't like being connected to a cord.

I don't dream as much as you, however, apparently last night I went to war with a witch. Mark made certain he was protected, he didn't want me to mistake him in my sleep as a 'bad guy'.

Shaun and Holly said...

Rhonda,
It was actually a few months before I turned 20...does that make you feel better?? lol

Anonymous said...

So --- Holly --- Marsalie and you have almost exactly the same traits!

Uncle Fred

Williams Family Blog said...

Holly,

That is so funny about you and the eye lash curler....I am still trying to figure out how to use mine without yanking out my lashes....

Karen

Roxanne said...

So, during a storm, do you put your feet in Shaun's face?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my eyelash curler!!!!!!

Tammy said...

Holly, I know how to fix your problem of biting you nails!! Come and see me!!!! :)
I will help
you resident nail care gal!!!!!