Wednesday, January 09, 2008

New Beginnings

Shaun started a new job in January at a Design Studio here in our City. I had the privilege of getting a little tour of the office, yesterday. I was very impressed!

The picture about is a little graphic that I have "borrowed" from Engine Communications web site. I realize the image is small but it is really the funky colours that I wanted to show off. Those are the colours of my husbands office!

The office is located on the top floor of the train station. It is a large open space and decorated with a trendy, modern feel to it...lots of silver, grays and pink!

Shaun has only been working for the new company for a week and a half but he is all ready loving it. What a great way to start the new year!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I think it is so creative that the offices are above the train station...what a cool location!

Shari said...

I love what Kenny Rogers Mom once said "if you find something you love to do - you'll never have to work another day of your life".

I'm so thrilled for your family!!

Roxanne said...

Sounds like an exciting year for you guys.

Rhonda said...

That does sound like a very cool location to work. And certainly not very far from your home.

Tamatha said...

kewl...congrats to Shaun!