Monday, March 17, 2008

Love Rescued Me

I find myself in a unique place in this journey called life. Sometimes life finds you feeling empty and needing to be filled up again. That's where I am at. God is faithful. I know He will fill me up again and I will be overflowing!

I have been listening to this song all afternoon. I love it. Sorry that you can't hear it...but at least you can have a look at the lyrics.

LOVE RESCUED ME
Katheryn Scott

When I need someone to quiet my fears
to the whispers inside me, all disappears.
And when I need someone to dry all my tears,
I will wait for you. Yes, I will wait for you.

Love rescued me. Love rescued me.
Love rescued me. Love rescued me.

When I taste sorrow and pain is my friend.
When I can't hide what is broken, I can't pretend.
When all that I've hoped for has faded again,
I will wait for you.Yes, I will wait for you.

Love rescued me. Love rescued me.
Love rescued me. Love rescued me.

4 comments:

praypraise&pamper said...

It is so wonderful when we have God in our lives to always build us up and to fill us up with everything we need. When I think of you Holly I see you over flowing with life love and laughter.
blessings

Jen said...

May His true love fill, strengthen and rescue you once again Miss Holly.

Shaun and Holly said...

Thanks Charmaine!
Thanks Jenny!

Nana Cheryl said...

His Love reaches into the depths of our heart and heals us where we can't even put into words our need. Soak in His love for you and let Him fill the dry places. He will.♥