Thursday, May 29, 2008

I


i am: a daughter of the King (Jesus)!

i think: that we can learn a lot from Children.
i know: that I am blessed!
i want: a long, healthy,joy filled life.
i have: everything that I need.
i wish: that our kid's didn't have to suffer pain.
i hate: it when truth gets twisted (lies)
i miss: the hot Summer sun.
i fear: regret. I don't want to have any!
i feel: sore and happy from gardening.
i hear: the hum of my computer.
i smell: freshly washed hair.
i crave: a thinner me!
i search: for wisdom.
i wonder: how God will make a way where there seems to be no way.
i regret: not seeing the Ocean more often.
i love: my family.
i ache: over the heart aches that friends are going through.
i care: about people.
i always: drink coffee.
i am not: perfect.
i believe: in miracles.
i dance: when there is a celebration going on.
i sing: when I feel like it!
i don’t always: remember that God has good plans for me.
i fight: with the weeds (and I hope I am winning)!
i write: when I am in the mood.
i win: playing board games? NO! I hardly ever win!! Oh well.
i lose: when I give up before I even TRY!
i never: want to loose hope.
i confuse: myself sometimes!
i listen: to words of truth.
i can usually be found: doing creative things.
i am scared: spiders.
i need: love.
i am happy about: life.

4 comments:

Amy said...

this is great. Glad you did it. It was fun eh?

Roxanne said...

Ummm....maybe I'll have to give this a try.

Maureen said...

Holly
I have had chicken pox before when I was little along with the mumps and measles all those childhood sicknesses.So imagine my surprise.

Magdalena said...

Beautiful.