Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Psalm 16:5-11

Lord, you alone are my inheritance,
my cup of blessing.

You guard all that is mine.
The land you have given me
is a pleasant land.

What a wonderful inheritance!

I will bless the Lord who guides me;
even at night my heart instructs me.
I know the Lord is always with me.
I will not be shaken, for he is
right beside me.


No wonder my heart is glad,
and I rejoice.

My body rests in safety.
For you will not leave my soul
among the dead
or allow your holy one
to rot in the grave.

You will show me the way of life,
granting me the joy of your presence
and the pleasures of living
with you forever.

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

There is joy in His presence.

Jen said...

He is so very good at guiding us into His safe pastures and leading us into our inheritance.