Wednesday, September 10, 2008

5 things under $5.00 that I couldn't live without:
tweezers
deodorant (haha!!)
Shampoo
coffee
hugs and kisses from my family

5 favorite movies
Narnia
Princess Bride
Ever After
The Count of Monte Cristo
Big Fish


5 favorite baby names I love
Tirzah
Josiah
Sarah
Hannah
Luke

5 songs I love
How He loves us
The heart of worship
Holy Love
Oh for a Thousand Tongues to Sing
Worthy


5 life changing moments
The day Shaun and I started dating...led to our marriage!
the birth of Josiah
the birth of TIrzah
moving from little PEI to Ontario
losing a baby to an Ectopic Pregnancy


5 current obsessions
photography
my family
gardening
coffee drinking
worship as a lifestyle


5 places I want to go
BC Canada
Italy
South Carolina (to a beach house that my sister goes to)
NB Canada to see some of the Fillmore clan
on a family missions trip

5 appliances or kitchen tools I could not live without
washing machine
dryer
dishwasher
?
?


Come on...play along!!!

No comments: