CHIPITS TIGER BARSIngredients:
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) golden corn syrup
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) CHIPITS® Butterscotch Chips, divided
- 2 cups (500 mL) rice crisps cereal
- 1 cup (250 mL) CHIPITS® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) oil
1. In large saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup; bring to boil over medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
2. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the butterscotch chips; stir until melted. Stir in cereal until well coated. Press into greased 8-inch (20 cm) square pan.
4. In medium bowl over hot water (or in microwave), melt semi-sweet chocolate chips. Spread evenly over surface of bars.
5. In small bowl over hot water (or in microwave), melt remaining 1/4 cup (50 mL) butterscotch chips and oil. Drizzle in lines over surface of bars. Chill. Cut into bars.
Makes 24 bars.