Today's to do list:
- clean kitchen
- bake some things for lunch snacks
- tidy up yard and garden
- hang Christmas lights on a tree outside our living room window
- write up a "guest post" for Hubby's work Blog (I think I'm going to be famous!) lol
- take some things to the garage (we don't have a basement...so...)
- finish trimming dog's fur
- set out recycling
- get garbage organized for garbage day tomorrow
- return a sears order. (A 30 inch waist is just too big for our very tall and very slim teenager. He really needs a 28 inch waste and that is very difficult to get with a 34 leg!!!!)
As you can tell there are many things to do today so I am going to do a cheat post today and link you to all the Christmas Craft and ideas that I have posted about on my Blog in previous years.
Hmmm...I am not sure if I can accomplish all that is on my list today, but I shall try...