Monday, February 01, 2010

Meal Plan for the week

Saturday -Ladies Night out (wahoo!!) -my family fends for themselves! ...Actually, Our Boy ate at a friend's house and then babysat for the evening. Our girl was taken out on a date with Daddy.

Sunday -Chili (in the Crock Pot), rolls and salad

Monday -Pancakes and Bacon

Tuesday -Soft shelled beef taco's with sour cream, lettuce and salsa

Wednesday -Pasta and sauce (Vegetarian meal)

Thursday -Potato Chowder (when I find the recipient that I want to use, I will post it), rolls or biscuits and salad

Friday - Meat loaf, baked potatoes, corn

We are trying to keep our Grocery Bill down, so this week I have only bought 6 lbs. Ground beef ($2.50 a pound) and 2 packages of Bacon ($1 a package). Next week we will all be looking forward to some chicken or turkey (after all this red meat)! For more meal plans go to "I'm am Organizing Junkie's Blog". There are usually over 500 meal plans posted after hers, using her "Mr Linkey" feature. So inspiring! I looked through a few of them and found these:

No comments: