It is a hot and humid day, here in Canada. *3 days away from celebration our Country's Birthday!
So, what is a girl to do on her day off?
- drink a coffee
- eat a bacon and tomato sandwich (it was maple bacon, for those who must know)!
- cut the grass
- take a break
- drink a lemon aid
- go through teenager 1's clothes, sorting through outgrown things to donate, etc
- look for missing wallet (teenager 1's wallet)...found it!
- cut more of the grass
- spend time on facebook
- talk to a dear friend on the phone
- email husband at work
- send sister an email
- talk to mom on the phone
- eat a banana
- back outside to cut the grass