Sunday, July 28, 2013

paint colour inspirations



I am pretty excited to paint our down stairs bathroom! One wall will be a dark Gray (it's actually called Grilled Sardine, which I think it hilarious)!

We will also be changing the shower curtain and the décor on the walls. It' s a small bathroom so there isn't much wall space. I will take before and after picture...if I remember. ;)

Before I tackle the bathroom project I need to finish painting our bedroom ceiling. It isn't as simple as it sounds as our bedroom has slanted ceilings so there are many angles that I am also having to paint. I have done 3 layers of cutting in. Today we bought a pole for the roller and a tray as well as more paint, so this week I can finish the job. It's really a challenging thing to do since we have our furniture in the room. I will try to push things around and everything will be covered up since there is bound to be some drips and some splatter.

2 comments:

The Hippie Moose said...

LOVE the colours!!!

Shaun and Holly said...

Thank you! I am really pleased with it! It has given it a much more elegant feel!

H.