Saturday, March 24, 2007

Art Show
The Quinte Arts Council is having a juried show and sale April 26th-May17th, in the Ritchie Room at Maxwell College (next to Capers Brasserie & Wine Bar). There will be entries from potters, weavers, glassblowers, quilters, painters, photographers, woodworkers, carvers, sculptors, jewellers, metal workers, textile artists, folk artists, and mixed media artists.

...I am so excited about this!! Shaun has been doing water colour painting for years, but has never entered his works in an event until NOW! He will be entering this beautiful water colour painting, titled: Three's a Crowd.

7 comments:

Amy said...

It's beautiful. What an opportunity!!
Wow.

Shari said...

I love paintings of pears...I can't explain why - I just do. This is amazing...I LOVE it. Wow!!!!!!!

Tamar said...

Go Shaun Go!
We Love Your Paintings!
I am sure You will have many compliments!

Jen said...

This will be great exposure for Shaun...I am praying for Divine connections!

Anonymous said...

What a great painting!! I hope he wins!

Rhonda said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Shaun is very talented!

You have a very creative family.

Shaun and Holly said...

Thanks girls!
I have been passing along your encouragment to Shaun and he appreciates your kind words. It has been a learning experience getting ready for this. Shaun has had to write up an Artist Statement as well as a "fine art" resume. He has to get past screening first, but I know he will make it past that cut. lol I am very confident for him!! ;o)