Saturday, March 24, 2007

Gratitude Saturday
-I am thankful for tax rebates!! It is fun to think of what I would love to spend the money on. (Never mind that ALL of it should go against bills) Dreaming about how I would like to spend it is more fun. In the end we do use most of it to pay bills but always keep a bit to get the kids some new clothes and maybe a special item for the house. This year we are getting a modest BBQ that we have found at a local store for just a hundred dollars. That will do for now and we will love and appreciate it so much this Summer when it gets really hot (we do not have central air in our house).

4 comments:

Shari said...

Yum...... barbequed foods. Pineapple is wonderful sliced and barbequed, as are peppers.

Amy said...

It's always nice when you get money back..sometimes I have to pay...yuck!
Enjoy the bbq!!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you! My son has become the BBQ chef in our home now.

I got him the Liscenced To Grill book, and he is now making all sorts of different meals on the BBQ. You can do breakfast, lunch and supper on it!!

Have fun!

Williams Family Blog said...

Holly,

I love tax rebates too....

We always keep a mental list of things we are going to spend our check on. Our list always exceeds the $$$, but it is fun to dream :)

Happy BBQing!!

Karen