Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

Well, I have been applying for jobs but don't have any exciting announcement just yet. Returning to the "working world" or even just thinking about it has been an emotional roller coaster for me. Yesterday, our daughter asked me how I would react if I did not get the job that I have been hoping for? My reply: I will cry. Then she asked what I would do if I DID get the job? My reply: I will cry! hahaha...

I got a call back for an interview for a job that I alluded to here. I really want this job. If I get it I will be so excited! If I don't get it I will be disappointed. I am praying that at my interview they will really see who I am and that they will also see what I am not. If I am the right kind of person for the position, then I want it. If it's not a good fit for me, then I don't want it. Anyway, my interview is next week, so I will update how it goes at a later date...


This week, a friend and I are going garden shopping. That means we will buy our seeds and dirt, etc and then come back to my house and plant. The seeds will grow (we hope) on my sunny livingroom window sill. It will be nice to have little plants ready to out in the garden, when the weather warms up!

3 comments:

Patty said...

Holly, you rock! Thanks for having the guts to keep it real.

Maureen said...

Good Luck today on your test. Let us know.

Maureen said...

Woohoo! Congratulations.
1st day of new and exciting things for 2010